Guest Blogging Rules
Dos and Don’ts.
1) No swearing, no intolerant or offensive views or language, no graphic sexual references.
2) Sometimes you’ve just got to give it a bad review–and we understand that–but anything that could be deemed an outright attack on an individual or organization is not acceptable.
4) Don’t stuff your post full of links we have to remove.
5) On the other hand, we understand that you’ve put time and effort into writing a quality blog for us and you deserve credit, so we are more than happy to allow a link to your business profile, personal or corporate website, blog and/or your Youtube, Twitter, Facebook page or your author bio.
8) Much as we all like a good gossip, what we don’t like are expensive libel actions. Please don’t make any statements you can’t back up, and if you do state anything outrageous, expect us to ask you to prove it.
9) The Editor’s decision is final, that’s why he’s the Editor.